Friday Bantering: Jays Bits

Alles rund um die Staffeln und Episoden von SG Kommando SG-1.
Bulgaria

Friday Bantering: Jays Bits

Beitragvon Bulgaria » Samstag 20. Mai 2023, 09:13

We receive a weekend collection from the 13 0 Rays. Aren't we fortuitous? The Rays add the AL in just operates scored for each activity at 7. 77. The Jays are inside of 6th at 5. 23. And the Rays are at the ultimate of the league in just operates permitted for each recreation at 2. 31. The Jays are 10th a 5. 15. There was a information tale that Vladimir Guerrero and the Jays experienced defined a prolonged phrase deal however the talks "haven't realized the level that there's a thing severe in excess of it. "I wear't consider everything will materialize instant. Vlad doesn't want in the direction of hurry. He is aware of he will deliver a large amount of income. He's by now generating a large amount of monetary. Ready will just crank out elements improved for him. He's mentioned he would which includes in the direction of live inside Toronto for his profession, and I'm guaranteed he's telling the fact, still I'm far too guaranteed he would together with in the direction of improve the income he can just take. I wouldn't anticipate one thing in direction of occur before long Blue Jays T-Shirts. Ricky Tiedemann experienced his 1st start off of the year for the Fisher Cats. He went 3 innings, experienced 9 strikeouts and permitted 2 hits. 9 strikeouts inside of 3 innings appears to be as Terrific as a man might do. Tiedemann upon a mission! He consists of struck out all 6 batters confronted, together with this 99 mph heater! Mid 2nd Refreshing Hampshire 0, Portland 0 Fresh Hampshire Fisher Cats April 13, 2023Yesterday's umpire scorecard. Incredibly, Cavan Biggio isn't within just the ultimate a few for staying robbed, even despite the fact that I principle he was royally robbed inside the 9th. Umpire: Mike EstabrookFinal: Tigers 3, Blue Jays 1 data for this recreation

Vladimir Guerrero Jr. T-Shirt
https://www.torontobluejaysshirts.com/Daulton-Varsho-T-Shirt

Zurück zu „Stargate Kommando SG-1“